Sunday, June 18, 2006

Still Shrinking

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted but I haven't really got a lot to tell you, and I suppose telling you I've lost weight isn't really great for all of you :P lol

I have though, I've lost another 4 pounds (I think, scales wobble a little lol) since my last post but I've still got a long way to go. I've still got my job, it's kinda boring but I'm stacking shelves now too so I'm getting a little excersise instead of sitting at the counter all day. Not a lot I guess but better than nothing.

Mum's happy I'm loosing weight but she's still bugging me to go swimming and stuff, even though she's still getting fatter :P I heard my dad moaning that there's not so much room in the bed for him lol, but I don't think he really minds.

I got my new stereo, it's a wall mounted one with blue backlights but I can't be assed to put it up so it's sitting next to my telly.

Anyway that's about it, I'll try and update again sometime soon.

Hugs and XX's,

Ali

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you interested in meeting up Ali - as I only live an hou away from you in Cornwall!!!

Orangecoke@hotmail.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Alison - its so good to hear you are getting your life straightened out. Whilst a big tummy and body is sexy - gaining a stone in a fortnight sounds really dangerous and that made me feel things were out of control for you. But now im very happy you are getting everything organised - dont be a stranger - and dont worry if you lose more weight - no one wants you unhealthy!

Anonymous said...

hey there alison :D i dunno if you remember me but we used to chat way back when. I finally found your blog and wanted to say that im proud your taking control of your life :) I hope things continue to get better, and glad to hear u got a job :P If you get this could you plz email me? I'd really like to hear from you and find out how your doing. its J_avinoam@hotmail.com have a great day.

cheers

Anonymous said...

does anyone know if alison is ok ?