Friday, June 02, 2006

Being Naughty

Hi everyone!

You know I've been trying to behave myself, and I've been doing pretty well if I do say so myself :P but tonight I couldn't help myself.

I had breakfast, which was just 4 weetabix and a banana (which as you know is WAY less than I'm used to) and I'm ok with that, but I skipped lunch since it meant buying something and I'm saving my money for a CD player (I broke mine :'X) but I wasn't so bothered until I left work and suddenly realised I was starving :P

So I got home, had lasanga which mum cooked, 3 slices of cake and a pack of 4 chocolate puddings :P

Then I went out with Sarah and we got takeaways, I had a cheese burger with chips and a chicken salad wrap (extra mayo :P) and when I got home I raided my stash so now I'm having a brownie. I've not gone as mad as I used to, but it's nice to feel full again. God I've missed it these past couple of weeks lol!

Anyway I'm going to be more sensible tommorow. I think :S

Bubi for now, hugs and XX's

Ali

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, a girl's gotta have some fun every now and then, right?

If you otherwise keep your eating under control, I don't think that an occasional pigging out will do much harm. I view it like that: if you go club-hopping with your girlfriends every Friday night (and get drunk like skunk in the process), that doesn't make you an alcoholic, does it?

-P

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali,

I sent you an email from orangecoke@hotmail.co.uk

Just incase you didnt get it - I'm from Cornwall - right next to you and thought it would be cool to chat - I'm a big lad myself - I think my email included a pic of myself - be cool if you could reply!

Like reading your blog - very entertaining!