Saturday, April 05, 2008

Friday

Well, yesterday was pretty weird. If you've worked out the time you'll know it's around 9am on a Saturday, not the sort of time I normally like to be up I know, but I can't sleep. I woke up at 7 as I'm used to it now and since I felt starving and needed the loo I just got up. I don't feel so tired in the mornings now that I'm used to waking up early and without getting any excersise at all. No one's on Yahoo so I figured I'll write a blog.

Friday I wasn't needed at work so I got up about 8 I think, then had a fry up for breakfast. A bigger one than usual actually, I had 4 sausages, 4 rashes of bacon, scrambled eggs, 2 slices of fried bread and half a tin of beans. I then had couple of bowls of cereal, a pack of 4 eclairs and a frijj banana milkshake.

I couldn't walk without my belly hurting so I spent the rest of the morning on the sofa pigging out, I had plenty of chocolate and a large trifle to myself :) yummy. I'd eaten just about everything else in the flat so got dressed to go shopping. My jeans are all too tight to be comfy now so I put on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a white tank top. There was a small gap between them as the tank top is just a size 16 so I went out with stretchmarks on show :P It was really warm though, I got kinda sweaty even though I wore very little. I spent £64.80 in the supermarket getting enough food for the weekend and rushed it home to get the 4 tubs of ice cream I brought into the freezer. There's a good deal on Smarties ice cream, so I got two of those and some ben and jerry's. I also brought myself some booze, 8 cans of budweiser and a large bottle of smirnoff ice.

I went back out to the maccys drive through and had a big mac meal with coke, cheese burger meal with chocolate milkshake and a muffin. I ate that quickly in the carpark and went to get a pizza, which is what I was really craving. As I drove to the pizza place I thought a) I'm on a mission today, non stop eating, and b) does anywhere open for pizza at lunch time?

Fortunately the answer to b) is yes. I got 12" Hawaiian pizza and headed back to my car. Can you guess the odds of bumping into someone you know in a city like Plymouth? Did you know that it's scientifically proven that you're more likley to bump into someone you really don't want to see than someone you do. It could have been Sarah, Amiee, my boss, any one else even, but no it was my ex. While I doubt he knew which one was my car, he was stood by it chatting to some other gorilla. I tried to ignore him and hoped he wouldn't notice but he saw me as I was dumb enough to go to the fucking passenger side first! >:(

He tried to be nice, asking how I was. His friend left and it was just us. He looked the same as before but I doubt I did. Come to think of it I may have looked smaller. He saw the pizza and the maccys wrappers on the back seat (from Friday and several meals before, plus other snack wrappers and a KFC bucket) and commented that I'd given up on my diet and I said I had because I was sick of being moulded by someone else. I'd rather be moulded by fast food. It wasn't so bad running into him, we even laughed about something. I drove home, starting to feel a bit nostalgic.

When I got home I started on my pizza when my mother rang. You'll notice I usually use the word mum, but I'm a bit pissed off with her so she's mother! My ex had called her, just for a chat (can you believe that?! Asshole!) and mentioned all the fast food. When my mum asked he said I hadn't lost any weight since he'd last seen me which gave her the impression that I was getting huge again! It was only Thursday I'd been home! I wasn't wearing anything as revealing though.

Anyway, she had a bitch at me and I started on some Budwieser and got a little drunk. I owned up to pigging out a bit and even went as far as telling her that I hate dieting so much that I just wanted to eat properly for a few weeks. I told her I'd stop but I know I won't. I think she knows too, she doesn't trust me.

Anyway, I spent the rest of the day drinking and eating, I got through the rest of the beer I brought and a tub of smarties ice cream and a tub of ben and jerry's. I did complete a), non stop eating until about 6 when I ate too much pasta and had to wait a while before having a microwave fudge cake.

My belly feels huge, and while I'm still keeping my weight under wraps to keep you intrested (sorry lads ;P), I measured my waist at it's biggest point this morning. My tape measure only goes up to 50" and I had to hold the point with my finger and see what the gap was, so I may be out a tiny bit, but it was 54 inches :D (before breakfast too!)

I feel huge! I'm loving it, I haven't been this big in sooo long! Definately want to gain more weight, I feel so good. Except of course when my mum has a bitch at me!

Anyway, I'm off. Bubi for now, love and hugs, Ali x x x X X X x x x

No comments: