Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sickie . . . :(

Hi all,

I’m off work today since I feel a little ill. I’ve been taking it easy but I get withdrawal symptoms without my food :S I get a really bad stomach ache and start to sweat and shake. It used to happen a lot when I was loosing weight but stopped, and now I’m back to normal. It’s not a good thing I suppose, but it is helping me gain because if I stop eating then I feel worse, and as I already feel bad, that’s pretty bad . . .

I think my general health has taken a pounding. My belly has just expanded massively and as I sit and write this it’s pushing my legs apart. I feel so heavy and I remember why I stayed indoors so much when I was bigger, I just don’t have any energy. I get seriously out of breath on stairs and if I do so much as one flight on a full tummy I feel like I’m going to throw up and I can’t breathe properly. I also bounce as I walk now so if I’m full the jiggling makes it hurt and as I’m eating almost constantly that’s becoming an issue. The only time I get away with it is when I’m drinking because I usually get too drunk to care and only eat after. My acne had almost cleared up but now with all the fast food its back with a vengeance, and on my neck and back a little too. I wouldn’t be surprised if some popped up on my chest. All this weight gain and the amount of food I’m consuming is a major turn on yet there’s no one in my life right now that I can sleep with. I thought there might be a few weeks ago but turns out he was just being nice to me and had a girl he was seeing. I get seriously horny and my dildo is starting to wear out! I’m totally out of shape and I can barely walk a few meters at the moment. My muscles just haven’t adapted to my weight as they did before.

All that said, I’m still going to gain more. I’m on the road to 40 stone baby! Haha!

I food shopped and brought new clothes on Saturday, then stayed in and ate, and did more food shopping followed by more eating Sunday :P lol. All week I’ve been binging and there’s been junk food all over my flat. My mum came around and saw what a mess it was, if she’d warned me I’d have cleared up. I’m just so lazy now that the housework is a major chore. I eat until I can’t move, then when I can move again instead of throwing away the packaging I eat some more and the cycle continues :P haha. My mum had a major go at me, she then had a look through my kitchen to see if I really have been eating healthily before going mad that there was 5 tubs of ice cream in my freezer (eaten them all now, but replaced them ;P). The other junk around the house probably didn’t help, but at the very least she didn’t look under my bed :P haha.

The weight gain is such a big turn on for me and I know I’m coming along nicely since my belly’s gone up another inch from my last post. Really gonna have to get a scale soon :P hehe. Not to mention that I’ve had to replace my work clothes with bigger sizes and none of my jeans will button, literally, none! It’s such a big turn on and I really, really need a good hard fuck, so I’m going out Friday and Saturday night with Sarah and Amiee, they said they’d find me a guy :P Amiee has no problems getting guys so she’s a good girl to go out with.

So, if you see 3 fat girls downing massive amounts of alcohol in Plymouth this weekend, go up to the one with spots and ask if she’d like a drink. If the answer is ‘a pint of Guinness and a packet of pork scratchings’, you’ve scored. You’d better have a big pot belly though, and no one too old please :P haha. Actually this is getting creepy, but the odds are slim, after all, how many pubs are there in Plymouth, the alcoholic’s paradise of Great Britain? :P

Anyway, best get back to feeling poorly or I’ll feel guilty leaving Mandy to deal with everything on her own. And somebody PLEASE leave a comment, it’s getting annoying to go on here all the time and see, big shock, no comments over and over again! :P

Bubi for now, lots of love, Ali x x x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali, may the pubs of Plymouth, be full of guys who like fat girls this weekend and your aches due to sickness have gone away :)

Anonymous said...

scales XL-550 40 quid