Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Date :D

Hi all,

Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve written. I’ve been really busy. You see, I had that date last Sunday and it went really well, so I’ve been seeing him for almost all of my free time.

His name is Henry, although everyone calls him Harry (but I like to call him Henry since I really don’t get it :S). He’s 19, about 6ft, well built, pretty big beer belly (although give me time and I’ll see if I can make it bigger lol). He’s funny and I think he prefers bigger girls, but I don’t know what he’s going to think of my expanding waistline :P

Our first date was great, we went to the cinema and pizza hut and he didn’t even seem put off by my pigging out. And I did, really pig out. He said he’d never seen anyone eat so much pizza before and, I don’t remember how much I ate since I was so into him, but I know I was saving room for hotdogs and popcorn.

I didn’t sleep with him on the first date as, for starters, it was a midday kind of thing, and we both had prior arrangements, although my pussy felt like it was throbbing, I so badly wanted some action I’d have fucked a traffic cone in the street!

I went home after the film and mum had made a roast dinner. Even though I’d had some snacks in the cinema I was starving and got through 3 plates of roast beef. Mum didn’t want to talk about anything out of the ordinary, which was nice. I left after I’d had a while on the sofa to let the food go down and got back to work the next day.

I met up with him again Wednesday, hornier this time than before, and invited him back to my place, with a bit of a wink. I know, I know, I was being a slapper and I even knew it at the time, but I just really wanted a good fuck. Unfortunately I’d forgotten to tidy up so there was piles of crap all over my flat. Dirty clothes, fast food boxes, burger wrappers, plates, chocolate wrappers and various other rubbish. Luckily he didn’t care, though he probably wondered what I was doing in my room for a couple of minutes, I was clearing stuff off my bed :P lol. We’d been out for dinner too but I was still a little hungry so I had a snickers while I was doing it lol.

We had a few drinks, I gave him a pack of my Budweisers and had 2 big bottles of Smirnoff ice while we chatted. After about an hour it was almost midnight and he said he’d better go soon. I lost all inhibitions and just put my hand on his groin and said something like “don’t go, yet” but I was a bit drunk so I don’t really know exactly what I said or how I said it. The next thing I remember I was very, very satisfied :)

Anyway, I’ve been seeing him for most of my free time, so sorry I haven’t gotten back to anyone who’s emailed me (unless I’ve had time to reply to you after writing this :P).

And sorry my blog has kind of gone off topic, this just isn’t the first thing on my mind at the moment. At one point all I could think about was stuffing my belly but now all I can think about is stuffing my pussy :P lol. Plus work is busy and I’ve got other things I like to do in my free time (like drinking, eating, movies and such).

I got my scales however. I didn’t get the ones I wanted, but these ones go up to 31 stone too. It was exciting as I placed them in my bathroom and got on top of them. They made a squeaking noise :P hehe, then read 18 stone 9 pounds :D So that’s another 10lbs I’ve gained. My newest jeans are snug now and I’m bulging over the edge. Today I’m seeing Henry again but it’s been warm lately and I don’t want to sweat so I’m wearing some jogging bottoms and a tank top to see him. I know he’s into bigger girls but if he doesn’t want me to gain any more then I won’t do it on purpose, so for now I’m just eating when I want rather than to gain weight. However that’s still far too much so I’ll still keep getting fatter :P lol. I won’t loose weight though because I’m really loving the fat. I’ll have to find out how he feels but I don’t want to scare him off right away so not talking to him about it yet lol :P

Right, I’m off for now, I’ll write again when I get time :) love you all, bubi for now, Me x x x X X X X X x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck muffintop! hope he is still being good to you (and for you) :)