Saturday, March 28, 2009

30 Stone

It finally happened. Yesterday I stood on the scales for a whopping reading of 30 stone 5 pounds. Apparently I can only put on another 9 pounds before they're useless, but we'll see.

Sorry there were no more updates for my time off, I had things to do. I made the most of my time off with a trip to the moors and a day at the beach. With a thick coat on of course, the weather's not that good yet lol :P

I ate, more or less, all day. My guess is something like 10-15,000 calories a day, though, due to money troubles, there were a few days where I barely ate more than about 7 or 8,000. All in all though, I've put on almost 3 stone in about a month and a half, which is impressive even by my standards.

I totally outgrew my uniform and spent 3 days at work wearing a men's xxxl poloshirt and a pair of jogging bottoms that I can still sqeeze into. I'm looking into work I can do from home at the moment, it's getting harder and harder to get out of bed, let alone get up and go to work. I just seem to get lazier all the time.

I told Henry my weight last night and his jaw dropped, literally. He asked if I was going on a diet, to which I replied: "Fuck no!" and we laughed hysterically. He said my body is still super sexy, and proved I still turn him on with a night of ectasy. Well, half an hour, but that's still good stamina for a couple of fatties like us.

I brought a new dress to go out in tonight but it looks like it's going to be cold and wet so I might stay in. I want to get drunk though, so I may ask the slave to pick up some beers, a bottle or two of wine and we'll get takeaway deliveries for the night. If we're up for sex tonight, I have a bag of 5 jam donuts stashed under my bed. I want him to make me eat them while he fucks me. We've done it before and it's been such a huge turn on, but now I'm so massive it just feels naughty and wrong, which makes it even better.

I told my mum my weight too, hoping for a reaction, but all she said was 'well, it's your life.', which was dissapointing. I at least expected a 'WHAT?!' She suggested Weight Watchers, which I've actually looked into, though it's not really appealing.

Money's getting tight agin so I'm eating sensibly for the foreseeable future. Until I get a job from home I don't want to get any bigger. Unless you weigh 30 stone and work in a supermarket, you have no idea how hard it is to do all your jobs when you're carrying so much weight everywhere with you. It slows me down, makes me waddle, makes it harder for me to climb step ladders and reach high shelves (and when I do I show shoppers my stretchmarks), and when customers ask me where things are I'm supposed to walk them to the isle, but I'm so slow that it's just pointless so I have to give them directions. Fortunately I'm in the bakery most of the day but even that requires a lot of bending over and lifting and putting trays in ovens, it's exhausting work. Luckily I'm only doing 3 days a week at the moment.

On my first day back at work I was in at 5.30 and there were very few people around, so as I baked the pastries, I snuck into the fridge to eat a maple and pecan plait in private. I'm not allowed to, obviously, but I was so hungry and it felt soooo naughty. I haven't done it since though, I'd be too embarassed if I were caught.

I'm not sure what to eat today, I'm starving hungry but have only £20 to last me until Monday. I'll get Henry to pay for a gluttonus weekend for me. Maybe if the weather's nice we can go for a picnic tomorrow.

Anyway, got to go, my stomach is growling lol. Bubi for now,

Ali x x x x X X X X x x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It just proves that achieving a life spent lazily in bed doing nothing much but eat,requires hard work, dedication and skill. I mean it will be difficult to find work that you can do from home that actually pays money, but I am sure that you will succeed