Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bellyache . . .

Hi all,

It's not even 7am as I write this but I've been unable to sleep half the night. I just started feeling ill about 2am, waking up after only sleeping since midnight. I totally binged too much last night, Henry cooked a roast pork dinner, of which I ate a good 3 plates and probably 20 potatoes or something stupid like that. Later I had a whole 6 serving vanilla cheesecake, a whole 6 serving missispi mud pie and a tub of ben and jerry's chunky monkey ice cream. I just felt sick as soon as I swallowed the last of the ice cream, then started getting pains in my stomach. I got to sleep but then woke up and felt sweaty and hot and constricted so much that Henry left the room and slept on the sofa. He's still asleep but I've been up half the night. I kept a bucket by my bedside in case I was sick but so far I haven't been, and I wish I would be because I feel so shit.

I have work today and I was looking forward to a huge breakfast which Henry was going to cook, I was even going to have him make pancakes until I couldn't eat any more, but right now I can't even look at a snickers! I'm going to call in sick, I can't work like this.

Henry is thinking of going on a diet. Since he's been with me his waistline has just exploded. I love it. He's something like a 56" waist in trousers now. I love the changes it's made, other than he snores too loudly now. And the bed seems way to small.

In case you were wondering, I actually forgot to mention my birthday. It was lame and all I did was stay in. I didn't feel like getting drunk and I didn't even eat more than usual, I guess I just didn't feel like it. Mum gave me a little birthday money, Sarah gave me a £10 book voucher (she's poor at the moment, bless her), Amiee forgot and Henry got me Harvest Moon on the DS and did a little strip tease for me. I'm soooo lame.

Anyway, I'm going to try and get up. I feel rough, I'll see my doctor if things don't get better, although I haven't seen her since I was . . . I don't even know what I weighed I can't remember. Either way I'm avoiding her unless I really have to.

Bubi for now, Ali x x x x x x xx x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali I hope you felt well enough to struggle in to work. At least since you got so much fatter while you weren't working there they may be watching you less closely now :)
And as regards working from home, start a cheesecake business. If you get to be 40 stone, no one is going to believe that you don't know how to make a good cheesecake.