Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Food Whore

Hi all,

I haven't purposley blogged in ages now, it's just been a kind of random 'I'll do it when I can be bothered' thing, but since I have time on my hands I decided to keep track of what I ate for a day. And since I was doing that I figured I'd also try to eat as much as I can.

Monday I was bored so I went shopping and kept putting in stuff I wanted to eat. Lateley it hasn't been as much as it used to. Several factors have kept my daily calorie intake a little lower (still amazingly high though) such as the cost of food, living on my own, lack of full time work and also my health. I can't deny that being so big has had adverse effects on my body, so I've cut back on things like pizza and other fast food because they're so high in fats. As I went around the store I put in a few creamcakes, some fruit, bagels, donuts, muffins, and I figured I'd pick up enough food so that I could spend then entire day eating on Tuesday.

I picked up a lot of stuff and my trolley was heaving (not all of it was for Tuesday though). I had to make 3 trips from the car to my flat which left me totally brealthless and sweating like a pig, even though Tuesday was a little colder and I only had a thin dress on.

I fell asleep in front of the TV on Monday. I'd had a massive hot chocolate with whipped cream and a packet of chocolate digestives, which had left me feeling queasy, so I didn't get up and just accidentally passed out in front of the TV. I got up and went to the toilet first thing then got a pen and paper and started writing down my food for the day.

8.30am
2 bowls of sugar puffs with whole milk
4 peices of toast with butter and strawberry jam
6 waffles drizzeled with honey
Yazoo chocolate milkshake

Short break to catch my breath, have a wash. Then sat in front of TV again.

9.45
Fry up with 2 sausages, 2 fried eggs, slice of fried bread and baked beans
Half of a 450g chocolate gateau
4 assorted cream cakes
2 litres of Dr Pepper (over an hour)

10.45ish
2 Rustlers cheeseburgers
1 Rustlers bbq ribwich

12.20
2 thin crust oven pizzas, 1 hawaiian, 1 vegetarian
About 300g oven chips (estimate) dipped in full fat cream cheese (because I was craving it)
4 eclairs
4 double chocolate muffins
5 jam donuts
1 apple
2 bananas
500ml coke
1 long belly rub

13.55ish
1 whole 6 portion cheesecake
1 500ml tub of Ben and Jerry's cookie dough

I had a rest on the sofa, feeling a little ill after all that, then there's a break while I cooked dinner.

16.30
Sweet and sour chicken with rice (about a full saucepan's worth)
Half a chocolate gateau
1 family sized 6 serving trifle
1 painfully stuffed tummy

I sat down on the sofa with a multipack of Walker's crisps and a big assorted bag of minature chocolate bars and ate the lot by about 8pm. I found it hard to breathe, partly as I was so stuffed and partly as I was constantly slowly munching. With food in my throat most of the time breathing can't be easy. Plus my lungs have to fight against loads of extra flab now.

22.30
Dominos pizza delivery - 1 13.5" meat feast thick crust
1 potato wedges
1 chicken dippers
1 tub of Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie

More relaxing . . .

00.30ish
Indian delivery - (just a small one) 1 chicken madras
1 rice
1 naan bread

Then I forced down the rest of the snacks I had planned, including a bottle of Vimto, 4 more assorted cream cakes, 5 jam donuts and 4 double chocolate cookies. I fell asleep about 2.30 am.

Now it's morning and I'm both hungry and horny, so I don't know whether to call my boyfriend round or phone for a pizza lol. I'm kidding, he's at work and I've had enough pizza, so I'm going out for a KFC. Yummy!

Leave comments.

Bubi! Love you all!

Ali x x x X X X X x x x x X

2 comments:

blobby_man said...

hey, yay you're posting again! :D i love you're last post! its great to know what you're eating thats making you so gorgeous and huuge :D
wonder how many calories??
and 2 weeks off eh, lucky you! lots of eating. hope ur bf is looking after you ;)
hope you do some more posts like this. sounds like you got a couple good friends there, 'amy?', love the sound of your mcdonalds trips! hope you reach 30stone soon. keep eating sweety. xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

This is the path to sustainable growth?