Monday, March 02, 2009

Stuffed!

Hi all,

I'm super happy today! I have 2 weeks off starting today, including weekends so thats like, I don't know, 16 days or something like that. It was easy to get time off because I don't get holiday pay and my supervisor was told to cut back on hours, so here I am.

I'm at home and I've been eating non-stop since about 7.30 this morning (It's around 9.30). I've munched my way through half a box of coco-pops with about 2 pints of milk, 12 waffles with honey, 4 muffins, a cheesecake, 2 jam donuts and 23 jaffacakes (would have been 24 but I dropped one and it rolled under the bed!). I'm currently eating some chocolate gateux (spellingage) which I defrosted last night and forgot about.

Saturday night I went out with Amiee and Sarah and got plastered. I drank a good 8 pints before it all goes grey. The guy at the kebabshop already had my order written down before I'd said it (which was good because I was hungry and didn't want to wait the 5 minutes it often takes me to get my order out without falling over). Either they made a mistake or I was given a freebie because I ended up with 2 peices of chicken on top of my order. Amiee said something about saturated fat which made me laugh, though I can't remember exactly what. I hate that advert where the fat clogs the drain. I eat so much more than that, I just try not to think about it.

Amiee has lost weight, though she's still big. Most people can't tell, but I can. She's probably lost a stone or maybe 2. Sarah on the other hand must be pushing 19 stone. Last time I went shopping with her she told me she's outgrown a lot of her clothes and now wears a 20-22. She asked if I was still putting on weight deliberatley, which was a tough question to answer since I wasn't really sure. I'd say I'm just eating all I want, I've put on a lot of weight and I'm happy with my size now, so that's what I told her. We went for a McD's after shopping and I've never seen her eat so much in there :P lol. A big macs and a double cheeseburger meal, then she went up for another big mac. I was sort of impressed. I think/hope she's happier with herself now, because it's hard to loose weight and almost impossible to be as skinny as she's always wanted to be.

Anyway I'm sat here eating for the next two weeks. I'll only be going out to get shopping and possibly to get drunk if I still have a good outfit that fits me next weekend. I don't know what I weigh now, but I feel like I've been growing and swelling up this last week, so I expect to go over 30 stone by the end of my holiday. I'm looking forward to a big family meal which my aunt promised to organise. She cooks great food and I'll be able to see all the family's reactions to my weight gain. I'm a lucky piglet! Lol.

Bubi for now, Ali x x x x X X X X x x x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm at what point does a piglet become a pig? hope you remain happy for the next two weeks.