Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mmmm, Pasta

Hiya,

Well I don't really have a lot to say to be honest. I haven't had time to get you your e-mails, sorry, but I promise I'll take care of it this week!!

I've just been snacking and eating all week. It's really weird, before, if I spent all morning eating chocolate and pastries and stuff, I'd be a bit full at lunch and only have one or two helpings, now I just finish whatever is cooked. I made my own pasta on Friday and cooked and entire saucepan full, I mean that's a huge portion and it'd feed about 6 or 7 people. I made it with a full pack of pasta tubes, two tins of chopped tomatoes, a pack of 8 sausages (you fry them first then chop them up and put them in) a big pack of mushrooms, 2 onions and 2 green peppers and some other things. And for the taste I threw in half a jar of mayonaise and half a piece of cheddar (grated first then sprinkled in and you wait for it to melt). Guess who didn't wait for her mum and dad to come home? I ate all of it to myself. I just kept getting up for more of it. I was totally stuffed and eventually my stomach was hurting like fuck but I just wanted more of it. I was even getting turned on so I don't know maybe I really am a feedee??!!??

Anyway I couldn't move for a while after that, I think it took me over an hour because I was into my 3rd episode of malcom in the middle (did anyone see sundays? What is dumber than Reese?? He's so cute, wish he wasn't so skinny lol!!!) so I think it was about an hour and 10 mins or something. My stomach really, really hurt though it was kind of annoying that I felt sick all afternoon. You know that feeling when you want to belch but if you do you're sick?? I had that until dinner at 5 (which I had 3 helpings of lol!!!! I'm soooo greedy!).

Anyway that's about it. I had the ususal Saturday night, lots of booze, lots of takeaways lol! And Sunday was kind of boring again. Monday was just another gorge fest lol! But it's not really worth writing about. Nothing I haven't told you already.

I had a comment in my last entry buy a woman named Angela, she really, really put me off my food. Now when I eat I keep thinking of being 400 pounds and not being able to breathe if I sleep the wrong way!!! I can't imagine that! It must be so horrible! I don't want to get that fat! Probably will though I suppose since I still eat even though I thnik of that! I'm just always fucking hungry! I've eaten a whole easter egg while I was writing this and now I want to go make brunch! I've been up 3 hours, in that time I've had 4 sausages, 4 eggybreads and a tin of spaghetti, two bolws of crunchy nut cornflakes and 2 easter eggs, and I'm not even a little bit full. I'm still hungry!!! How the fuck am I supposed to stop eating if I get so hungry it starts to hurt?? It really fucking pisses me off I don't get it!

Anyway, I'm going to do your e-mails later today! Bubi for now.

Ali

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali,
I didnt mean to scare you - really. You do what is right for YOU, & no one else. I was just telling you where I am, & that taking it slow is probably a better plan...but that's just my opinion, not meant to upset or influence you in a any way.
P271828..thanks for the sweet comments..yes, I have gained a LOT, & am working hard to continue packing it on. My gioal right now is 500lbs..my belly had become even more enormous & much heavier so obviously I ma moving around a lot less these days. I deleted my blog because of all the creeps & people trying to impose their opinions on me. I just dont see why people cant "live & let live." no one is beter than anyone else, & I just got sick of it. Plus, I eat nonstop, & am so fat now that the gaining is both steady & inevitable. but I appreciate you saying you miss me..big fat hugs, & happy eating!!!
Angela

Anonymous said...

Do you like eating a ton of food or do you like the results of eating all that food? If you just like eating food then you might be a foodee.

Anonymous said...

I just wanna know how much u weigh right now ??