Monday, March 27, 2006

Sunday (2 Posts!!)

Hiya,

I'm really happy today, I met up with my new boyfriend Brett, he's so sweet :)

I got up about 11 and had an absoloutley HUGE breakfast, I had 4 eggybreads, 6 sausages, 4 rashes of bacon, some mushrooms and then a bowl of cereal and a terry's chocolate orange. I had a lie down for a while and read the first few chapters of the beach. It's quite a good book, not enough food in it though lol! I could never survive without maccy d's and chocolate, I'd go insane :P !

We met in town at 3 and took a look around the shops while we chatted, I was hungry so we had a macdonald's and he paid. I warned him I was going to order a lot and he said it was fine. He had a chicken burger and chips, I had a big mac, a double cheeseburger, 2 fries, a muffin, a donut, an apple pie and a crunchie McFlurry with a sprite and a large strawberry milkshake. He finished and I just carried on eating. I wasn't worried about putting him off because I figured if he's not comfortable with my eating then it's not going to work, but he was fine with it. We were laughing and joking the whole time.

I left nicely stuffed but I wanted to sit down somewhere because I was too full for walking around again. We sat in a cafe but I couldn't resist one of thier muffins :P and we had a hot chocolate each. I felt a little sick afterwards, maybe I ate a little too much lol, but he was still perfectly cool with it. He wanted to go to the cinema but I'd made plans to meet up with Sue and Sarah, and I told him I was too stuffed to get up for a few minutes :P

He just laughed and said 'I bet you are' and suggested we got a taxi back to my place. I just managed the 20 yards to the taxi rank and we went home. I forgot to tidy my room and he laughed when he saw all the junk, including the 3 pizza boxes. I'd told him they were for me and my parents and he asked why they were all in my room. I told him the truth, that I'd eaten all of them and he laughed and congratulated me. He didn't think it could be done :P

I haven't told him anything else yet I don't want to scare him off right away, but we got on the bed and I had my first kiss in about a year (unless you count Jess lol). We made out for a few minutes and he rubbed my stuffed belly. I didn't ask why I just assume he must quite like it. He felt my tits a bit too and tried to get his hand between my legs but I wasn't comfortable with it so I sort of clenched up and he couldn't get his hand between my thighs lol. It felt so nice getting intamte with a guy after so long, I feel so good now :D

Anyway he went home and now I'm going to meet with Sue, Sarah's coming later, and we're going for a few drinks :)

Bubi 4 now

Ali

(I wrote these in word and didnt have time to post them so this is like two updates about the same day) :)

Hi all,

It was about half 9 and I was still out with Sue and Sarah, I was a tiny bit drunk and and I'd just finished a quater pounder, chicken wrap and chips and I was about to call it a night and go home for some cake, when Brett rang. He asked what I was doing and I told him. I was worried he was going to turn out to be one of those guys who won't leave you alone, the type who rings if you don't text back in 5 minutes and gets worried if you don't call all the time, but luckily he was just seeing if I wanted to meet up :P

I asked what he had in mind and he said there was this Italian restruant he wanted to try, and I told the girls. Sarah was hungry but Sue wanted to go home since she had to go to work in the morning. I wasn't hungry but that's never stopped me right lol?? So Brett booked a table for 3 and we all met there, luckily at the right time. I'm not a good time-keeper but I was lucky today, and Brett seems to be good at it :P

The restraunt was practically empty, just a few couples and this big party who were probably there for mother's day, judging by the old lady who was fast asleep in the corner lol. Oh and to avoid pissing mum off I got her flowers and chocolates.

Brett insisted on paying again, he's such a gentleman, and we ordered. Since I'd already eaten and this was a respectable place I didn't go all out and say "yes please" to the menu :P I just ordered some garlic bread to start and spaghetti and meatballs :) Brett got one of their pepper pizza thingys and Sarah had lasangne and salad.

Sarah doesn't usually get on with my boyfriends, which is fair enough since I rarely get on with hers lol. But they did actually get on great tonight, it was such fun, we were joking all night :) When the bread came it was gone in seconds :P and Sarah did rock paper scissors with me for the last piece lol, I won, not that I need it :P I should have let her have it, she's got a lot of catching up to do to reach my weight.

I let them do the talking while I scoffed down my spaghetti, I made a mess on my new top :$ but I think it'll wash. I noticed my top was riding up, and I couldn't even tuck it in since my jeans were waaay too tight. My flab was pouring over the top of the button and you could see loads of my stretchmarks :S I just had to let it come up and expose my roll. Brett saw it and said 'woah' and asked how I could be that full on just half a bowl. Sarah told him I'd already eaten at the kebab shop. He just laughed anyway. :)

I finished my bowl, then finished Brett's pizza because he couldn't eat all of it. Sarah was really packing it away, and she ordered 2 desserts which is unlike her :P Brett said he was too stuffed to eat any more but said he'd still pay for dessert. I got fudge cake and ice cream and after that I ordered an eclair surrounded by these profitterol thingys. Sarah got the ice cream sunde and the eclair too.

I was so fucking stuffed lol! I couldn't bear it any longer and undid my jeans, my belly just poured out onto my lap. I patted it and pulled my top down over it. I felt ready to burst lol :P

But Sarah suprised me, she kept swallowing to hold it down and was rubbing her stomach. She kept leaning forwards for a moment and then leaning backwards to make herself comfortable. I remember I used to do that, but now when I sit down I'm sort of limited unless the chair's extra big lol. Eventually she sighed and groaned 'uuurrrrrr' and suggested we went home. She looked pretty uncomfortable but she was still happy and smiling lol :D

Brett paid like he said he would, even though it was nearly £60 and we got a taxi to Sarah's. It was nearly midnight and I was going to stay at Sarah's, Brett only lives a few minutes walk away so it suited evereyone :) . In the taxi Sarah undid her belt and we laughed, she had more stretchmarks than me :P I was mostly laughing because I saw her knickers though and they were a silly pink pair with little hearts on them.

I think Brett enjoyed himself most of all, being in a taxi with two overwieght young ladies with thier stomach's packed full of food and their jeans open :D

Do I do too many smilies? Probably :P :D :$ :) hehe...

I just got into her spare bed and slipped into the land of dreams lol. I dreamed I was on holiday in America, I was in a car and I was going to get loads of takeaways, but my dreams always go wierd and all the takeaways I went to all served me the same wierd stuff, like buscuits and chilli dip lol. Anyway that probably had something to do with my digestive system coping with about a pound of cheese :P

I got up this morning and went easy on Sarah's fridge, I didn't want to be rude and eat everything hehe. So I had a bowl of cereal and then got the bus into town and had a macdonald's breakfast. I had the breakfast bun, a sausage and egg mcmuffin, two hash browns, a donut, a muffin and a hot chocolate. I ran out of money or else I'd have gone for more lol :P they just don't do enough at breakfast do they?

Anyway that's it, I've just been eating chocolates and cake in bed all day ;) lol I love my life. I've text Brett but he's working so we might meet tonight. I've pretty much skinted him but he's offered to take me somewhere cheap lol. We might see a film, only problem is I always finish my snacks before the film starts lol. I usually get up twice in the film for food and then more times for the toilet. When you eat most of the day you have to spend a lot of time on the toilet :P. Anyway until then I'm just going to lie in bed eating ;P lol.

Hugs and sloppy kisses,

Ali

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Sounds like Brett's going to be encouraging you to eat and grow... is Sarah consciously trying to catch up with you?

How much do you weigh now, as much as you've been stuffing yourself to the gills since your birthday?

Anonymous said...

Ha! Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself, Ali. I wish you the best of luck with Brett- he seems to have you fairly well figured out.

Pardon the candor here, but you really do love being fat, don't you? Reading your blog, I'll catch the occasional comment about being 'uncomfortable' or 'too big', but it seems like they're made more as a nod to society's standards than your own wishes. Gorging yourself with wonderful food, and being luxuriously lazy, is your heaven on earth.

Some people like to be active and constantly in motion, so if they're overweight they get depressed. But I think you would get depressed if you were trying to 'live skinny'. You love every minute of being a fat, lazy girl.

Anonymous said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Firstly you began to eat whatever you wanted and what you do want to eat is such an amazing amount I'd guess from reading :P So it came, the fat, that made your body grow and grow and now...after 30 lbs you've got a personal belly rubber. How good can be life sometimes? we never know.. :D

Anonymous said...

your life sounds wonderful i wish you the best of luck. and hope you dont have to change for anybody better yet dont listen to them as long as your happy.it sure would be nice to see a pic of you. i mean no disrepect by this of course a nice tateful pic just to see your progress. but if not then heres to future gains. just be happy and healthy of course.