Thursday, March 02, 2006

CRAZY!!!

Hiya

I must be honest, it's only recently that I've been eating like I've written about in my blog. I am a pig and I do eat what I like, but since the start of this year I've eaten like there's no tommorow and every day I seem to pack away more and more food. I actually ate EVERYTHING in the house yesterday. I ate all my snacks which was 3 brownies, a muffin and a pack of 4 mars bars, not to mention all my crisps I don't even know how many of those I ate. I had 2 tins of soup out of the cupboard, I had 12 eggybreads (Yes! 12!) and used up all the flour and sugar making pancakes and a cake (which I ate ALL of on my own!). I ate all the bread with sandwiches and toast (and my eggybreads of course), I had all the cocopops and all the shreddies AND all the weetabix. I finished those off with a full 4 pint bottle of milk and whatever was left in the other bottle (which was quite a lot). Then I had the 6 yogerts in the fridge. I ate a tin of buscuits and I had all the good ones out of my mum's quality street. Then I went out before my mum came home and had a go.

I went to macdonalds but I was way too full to manage much so I just had a double cheeseburger, fries and a milkshake. Then I met up with Sue and Sarah and got completeley wasted and ended up buying loads of chips, fish and suasages. Then we got even more drunk and I had a kebab and I remember eating so much I was sick, although to be fair the drink probably helped. I lost Sarah and Sue somewhere along the line but I think they may have been too embarrased to be seen with me.

I got a taxi home and my mum had such a go at me. My dad was pretty pissed off as well. I mean I finished off about £50 worth of food, maybe more, and I didn't even want to, I felt sickeningly full all day but I kept eating and I don't really remember why. My head's clearer today but I can't understand why I ate so much yesterday. I pretty much ate without stopping for the entire day. My stomach has hurt all day from the booze and the vomiting and probably from the abuse I gave it all day yesterday.

I don't know what to do, my eating is uncontrollable. I don't even think I want to do anything, to be honest it felt so amazing having my stomach full to bursting all day and still eating. I don't feel like eating at all today, my stomach is in agony and when I tried to eat some cereal (my mum went shopping, bless her) I felt like I was going to be sick for a few hours (I wasn't luckily!), so I'm going to make this a day to avoid food and see how I feel.

You must all think I'm crazy now, and yeah there's plenty wrong with me but I'm not changing lol.

Bubi for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ali,
You sound beautiful! Im older (33) but at 5'5" I have finally crossed the 400lb mark & am at 412lbs right now. I eat like you do -Im a major food addict and even have to keeo a stahs of stuff by my bed in case I wake up during the night. And I probably eat more in one day than most people do in 3-4 days easily. Its non-stop, 24/7 for me. And as a result, I have a 74" belly standing, & when I sit it hangs over the edges of my knees. Try to take it sort of slow if you can though - I have gained so much fat that my belly has become enormous - so heavy it hangs halfway down my thighs & I am actually using a cane now to help me waddle, because the belly starts swaying & throws my balance off. I LOVE being extremely fat, but just remember it does have its compications too - after 3o feet of walking I am totally out of breath, and I can no longer sleep on my back with all this fat or I cannot breathe. So keep all this in mind but have fun. Just don't rush yourself. And by the way, theres nothing wrong with eating a lot - it's the only way to such a gorgeous, "fluffy" body!
Big Fat Hugs,
Angela