Saturday, March 25, 2006

On the Pull

Hi Everyone,

For the last month or so since I started this blog I thought about seriously trying to beat my old record of eating. In case you forgot that record is 2 15" pizzas AFTER already having a half pound burger and loads of fries (I did it on a dare). It did take me a while I'll admit but I was eating practiacally non stop for about 2 or 3 hours (I can't remember that well now lol). I drank a lot of lager and I was fairly drunk but I remember it hurt like fuck and I remember clearly that the next morning my stomach really, really hurt.

Anyway I thought I could try and break that because since then I've gained like, I don't know, 5 stone maybe lol :P and I've been eating like a pig so maybe my stomach is bigger. Anyway yesterday my mum gave me a card from my birthday that fell behind the radiator until she cleaned, and it had £50 in it so I figured what the hell, I'd do it with that.

I'd already had another of my whopping breakfasts, I'd eaten 4 eggybreads, 4 sausages, a tin of beans and a few rashes of bacon, and then I had two bowls of crunchy nut corn flakes with a banana in each of them and then 2 peices of toast (jam on one marmalade on the other) before waddling back upstairs and eating another easter egg :P . I was so full I pressed my belly and I could feel my stomach was really hard lol! I did feel a little sick but not as much these days as I used to which I take as a sign that I really do have a bigger stomach :)

So then I thought I should push my limits, maybe it would loosen my stomach more, so while I was still stuffed I went back downstairs and while no one was looking I helped myself to 6 satsumas and 4 bananas and I took a rustlers cheese burger upstairs and a microwaveable chocolate fudgecake.

Just a reminder I have a micrwave in my room :P oh and a mini-fridge!

I had some fruit while the burger microwaved and then had the burger, then I had more fruit while the cake microwaved. I love these cakes, you just put them in for a few minutes and they come out with a lovely spongy cake underneath a thick hot layer of molten fudge :P and the best part is they're huge, they're like 10 inches across and 4 inches deep!!! I looked on the package and they say 597 calories per cake! Not so great for me but I love them anyway lol.

I finished the fruit and then I rested the cake on my lap. I'd locked the door because I'd gotten really hot and my clothes were all tight and uncomfortable so I was stripped naked (bet you all like that image lol), plus I didn't want my mum to come in and see what I was doing, with all the empty containers and wrappers around me. I looked at the cake, and it must be the first time in a very long time, I actually seriously thought "what the fuck am I doing, I really don't want to eat this". My stomach hurt, I mean it REALLY fucking hurt and I wanted to throw up but I dug into the cake and just kept eating. Every time I swallowed my stomach hurt more and more but I was actually getting turned on by the pain. It'd been, well I can't remember but a few weeks since I've cum unless I've done it while drunk, so I only had to rub myself a little to make my sheets wet. I'd nearly finshed the cake when food came rushing up my throat but I held it down by swallowing hard a few times, then I went right back to the cake.

When I finished I was finding it hard to breathe, like my lungs weren't quite big enough. I was sweating all over and my stomach was in total agony, it was swollen and hard but I was so turned on, I fingered myself and came really quickly, I made such a mess :P

Anyway as soon as the pain dulled down I fell right asleep and I didn't wake up until 4 when mum shouted that dinner was ready. I cleaned myself up as much as I could and wobbled downstairs. I forgot to take a bra and my breasts really hurt because they were bouncing on my belly as I went down the stairs. It's probably the first time I've forgotten since I started gaining this year and I'm sure my boobs have gotten bigger. I had a t-shirt on and that's gotten tight but it's not much support lol.

I wasn't hungry but my stomach didn't hurt much so I dug in anyway. Mum made toad in the hole, which if you don't know is when you cook suasages into a sort of dough/pastry stuff and bake it, and then there was mashed potato and veg. I had two helping, I didn't want mum to think I'd been eating all day and I couldn't really make room for more :P but mum was proud of me for not eating until all the dishes were clear. Have a guess what she'd made for pudding? Microwave fucking fudge cake. At least I only had to eat a 3rd of one but she'd brought out the thick cream and I couldn't resist, I love the cold cream on the hot fudge :D

I left the table and my stomach was bulging full again. I don't know if this is normal, but since my belly's started to hang down more, I find it pulls down on my upper belly where my stomach is, so when I stand up the skin pushes back on my stomach. So once I got out of the living room I lifted up my belly lol! I held it in a cradle with my hands as I went upstairs. I was sooo full!

If anyone has a big hanging belly can they do the same thing, stuff themselves and tell me if it helps when you support your belly :) I know it's a wierd thing to ask but I want to know, thank you!!!

I had another lie down and that turned into another sleep until 7 when I was woken because mum accidentally turned up emmerdale's theme tune to 50,000,000 decibles!! I watched a few episodes of the simpsons which I had on tape. I've got the tape "raiders of the lost fridge" and there's an episode where Homer tries to gain to reach 300 pounds (or 350 I can't remember) so he can qualify as disabled. I thought to myself that since loosing weight is almost out of the question, and I can't get a good job without better qualifications, that if I was big enough to be classed as disabled I could just lounge around all day and have someone do my shopping. And since they'd control my diet I wouldn't have to keep getting fatter. Unless, actually I could just call for a pizza or get tesco to deliver a million fattening treats for me lol. But it seems like a nice idea :P

I'm babbling I know I started off this post to tell you about my pizzas, well I'm getting to that.

Sarah called me and said we should meet up, it's a Friday night after all, which I'd forgotten, so Sarah wanted to go on the pull. She was seeing this guy for a few days but he expected her to loose weight so she told him to get fucked and that was that lol! So we're both after guys who like fat girls. Sarah's not too big she's 12 stone, thats er, 168 pounds according to my phone. But Sarah's a liar, so I'd say given the way she's bulging out of her clothes she's 13 or a bit more maybe. I think she's 185 maybe.

We did our usual pup crawl and by 9 I was starving hungry again (after all the booze) and I forgot I was going to have the pizzas so I ordered a mega-kebab and chips and ate that in about 5 minutes lol! Then I got a chicken wrap and we went to find another pub. I got ID'd for the first time since I was 16 and showed the barman my driver's licence and he was happy enough with it he served me. It wasn't that busy for a Friday night, it was raining pretty heavy most of the night so there weren't a lot of people out and we were chatting to him. He was quite fit, 20, blonde hair, but more Sarah's type than mine. His name was George according to his shirt but he had a nickname and I kept forgetting it lol. He was actually intrested in me. He must like fat girls, especially fat girls in tight wet clothes with chilli sauce down their cleavage :P

Sarah went to the toilet and I wispered to him that we were on the pull but he wasn't my type, he seemed to back up saying he wasn't really trying to pull he was just bored lol. I told him Sarah liked him though so he should try his luck. Sure enough we ended up hanging around until 11.30 when he finished (he didn't have to lock up) and we all headed home. Sarah was drunk by now and wanted to go home with him so they got a taxi and I felt like chips so I went back to the kebab shop. That's when I remembered the pizzas as I was looking at the menu. It was a long que, even when it's raining they get busy at chucking out time and there was this guy on his own waiting for an order, he looked a little sad so I figured what the hell. He seemed pretty cute, about my age with a few spots and a nice haircut :P and he was a little chubby which I like.

I asked him why he looked so down and he told me his girlfriend had just dumped him that night and gone off with this other guy. It seemed pretty cruel.

Now, I'm not exactly the brilliant seductress when I'm sober, let alone after 6 pints and a million milli-litres of spirit, but I tried my luck and went up to him, making sure my cleavage was in his full view (he had his head down a bit) and said "well maybe I can make up for that". Fuck knows how but he smiled and pretty soon HE was paying for my one of my pizzas 15". We're talking £15.99 of pizza here, but he's fucking loaded!! His parents are richer than mine!!

I think he was drunk too and I kind of took advantage of him, but I got three pizzas for the price of 2 lol! We swapped numbers and I got a taxi home because it was still raining and I was feeling too lazy to carry all that food home :P!!!

I snuck up to my room, stripped naked again, sat on my bed and started eating! I looked at the clock, 11.56. I savoured every mouthfull and ate slowly, trying to make sure I didn't swallow too much air. I think I still had a little kebab in me so after about a pizza and a half I started to feel full. I forced in more but after just 2 more slices I couldn't swallow, it was just too hard. My mum and dad were in bed so I snuck downstairs and took 2 cans of Fosters from the fridge and went back upstairs. My poor stomach was aching again, especially as I walked naked ;) lol.

I downed a can in a few gulps and almost puked, but pretty soon I was eating again. I just kept going and going and I had a few sips of lager and waited a few minutes before takling the next slice. At 1.13 am I finished the last slice :P I was really, really, REALLY FUCKING STUFFED!!! I couldn't move from the bed without food rushing up my throat and my stomach was really hurting. I just laid on my bed rubbing my stomach. I was sweating and I wanted to be sick, but on the other hand it was rather a turn on again. I couldn't cum; any amount of movement would have made me severely sick. I just laied back patted my tummy and passed out.

All in all Friday was fantastic, I ate tons of great food, I pulled a bloke for Sarah and I pulled a guy for myself, I got £50 of birthday money and my guy brought me a pizza!!! But this morning?

Well after I got the beers I forgot to lock the door again and since I didn't wake up my mum came in to see if I was ok. Luckily I'd gotten under the covers during the night but the room stank of food and sweat and there was 3 empty pizza boxes on the floor, some easter egg boxes, two fudge cake boxes and various other chocolate bar wrappers and crisp packets and microwave burger boxes. My mum had a fucking fit! She thought I'd been eating healthily for the last week or so, or at least just eating what she'd cooked. But my room was a mamouth mess of food containers. I could have explained it away as a few days worth but she'd cleaned my room Thursday night!

She's not done anything about it yet and I've had my usual breakfast and more today, and as I've been writing this I've had 2 easter eggs and loads of chocolate bars. But I'm a little worried she'll do something. I hope she doesn't though. She forgot about the swimming thing even though I'm still traumatised lol!

Anyway, I'm going to get on with lunch, I'm having cheesy pasta, an entire saucepan to myself slurp!!!

Fat Hugs and sloppy chocolate Kisses,

Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, after reading your entire blog (yes, I've that much time on my hands today) I've decided you're not exactly a feedee, per se. You're what we'd call a "foodee", one who enjoys eating, but not being fed, you dig? Anyhow, congrats on the boy you met!

P.S.: Get back from being away on YIM! :-)

Harrison