Friday, February 24, 2006

E-Mail

I was E-mailing someone earlier, I wasn't going to post again for a while, but I figured I'd written it anyway so I figured I'd post it. This is what I copied and paste...

>
today consisted of feeling stuffed all day long. i had 2 bowls of cereal, three eggybreads, 3 ham and salad sandwiches and 2 peanut butter and chocolate spread sandwiches, 2 bowls of tuna pasta bake, 2 cupa soups with 6 slices of bread, a muffin, 2 brownies, a mars bar, 3 packs of wheat crunchies, a packet of chocolate chip cookies, 2 helpings of chicken curry and boiled rice with 4 nann breads, a bowl of ice cream (6 scoops) and a slice of chocolate cake.

actually now i've gone to the bother of writing that i might as well post it anyway. i ate soooo much today, i know i'm a pig but that's more than i usually eat. thats more than some people eat in a week lol!!!!!!
>

I feel so greedy when I list what I eat.

I'd also like to mention that if you want to chat to me it's much easier for me to go by e-mails. I can reply to them in order and I can see who i've replied to. Also, please try and make them interesting, you're all being really nice but you haven't all given me much to reply to, so I can't reply really. I do appreciate your e-mails but I'd love it if you could spice them up a bit lol!!

Bubi for now....

No comments: