Monday, February 27, 2006

Getting Away With It

My Mum seems to have calmed down on the whole idea now, yesterday I caught her eating half a sponge cake and when I took the other half she didn't say anything. Plus she thinks I'm too unfit for excersise so she decided we shouldn't bother until we've dieted a little.

I'm well over 250 pounds now, as I mentioned, and it's actually more difficult to do things than it was last year. It can take 5 minutes longer to go to the toilet if you factor in sitting down, getting up and trying to get my jeans done up again. In fact with the amount I eat I spend half the day on the bog these days.

I'm sooooo hungry! There's hardly any food in the house, everything needs cooking and I can't do that or my mum will have a go! I'm waiting until tonight then I'm getting a pizza AND a burger AND a chicken wrap AND some fries AND I'm going to eat 2 cadbury's muffins AND 2 brownies!!!! I'm just so FUCKING hungry!!! All I can think about right now is stuffing my face and all I've got is one polo and that's covered in fluff! I've gone almost 3 hours without eating so far today, that happens like once a month and it's usually because I'm out getting drunk lol!

My mum still thinks its ok to have soft drinks so I've had 2 2 litre bottles of diet coke to hold back the hunger today so at least that's something lol! There's another 2 downstairs, I think I'm gonna drink one in one go to stretch out my belly and then save one for tonight.

I just drank it all, it only took me 3 minutes!!!! I'm soooo fulllllllllllll! Feels like I'm gonna pop hehe! I can't wait for tonight, I'm gonna be stuffed!!!

Bubi for now.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali, I wish all girls were like you.
Just eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat
and never stop.

Goood luck.