Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My Burgers (And my Ranting)

Oh and I was going to have Pizza last night but I figured I'd never sneak 1 into the house so I brought 4 rustlers microwave cheeseburgers from the spar shop and did them in my room. I didn't mention, I have a microwave and a mini fridge in my room. The fridge is just full of chocolate and at the moment 2 smirnoff ice drinks lol! I ate all 4 burgers, it was actually pretty filling, I really enjoyed it. I'm going to do that more often, I didn't think just 4 would fill me that well!!!!

I've been enjoying your e-mails, thank you!! Some of them made me think. I really don't want to be fat and I really don't want to be dragging my belly along the ground when I'm 30 years old (or 20 at this fucking rate!!)! I just don't want to stop eating. If I was slim I'd make sure I got enough excercise to be able to eat what I want, but I can't do anything! I can't even run anymore, I tried, I just waddle faster for 10 seconds and then start to feel light headed and sick and I have to stop and rest for like 5 minutes. I might be the least fit person in Plymouth! Even my mum can do the housework and she's got another 6 stone on me. My stomach is also different to most people's, I can eat way more than all my freinds in one go and I get hungry whenever I'm not eating. Some of my freinds forget to eat all day and they don't realise it until the next morning, but if I go an hour without food I'd punch a nun just to get a fucking chip! And thinking of nuns, my love life's seen about as much action as a nun's honeymoon! It's not like I have high standards, I'll do anything to anything! But all the guys I meet (apart from all you guys I chat to) are total ass holes! The last time someone tried to get into my knickers I slapped them because I was only 14. And I was only about 12 or 13 stone so it was much easier for them to find my fucking knickers! I wish I'd just let him get on with it now!!!!!! I don't have any intention of dieting or excersising though so it looks like I'm just going to keep getting fatter and fatter.....

Anyway, that's enough ranting. I write this blog because you enjoy it, but I personally don't enjoy being a big fat grease ball who's going to wake up one morning and find she can't get out of bed!

No comments: