Saturday, February 18, 2006

~WoW~

Tonight was amazing! I had such a fun time. It's my freind's birthday Sunday and since two other freind's are working we all went out for dinner tonight. There was 6 of us and we went to this really nice Chinese restraunt.

I ate 5 duck pancakes, a pancake roll and 4 satay chicken skewers for starters,
Lots of spare ribs,
1 bowl of crispy chilli beef and rice,
1 bowl of beef and black bean sauce,
1 bowl of kung po chicken,
2 bowls of singapore noodles,
And for pudding I ate two banana fritters with ice cream and since I couldn't resist, I ordered a slice of the fudge cake too.

I wore my jeans tonight (well my mum's old jeans, they were a good fit) but I got sooo full I had to undo the button and some of the zip. My belly hung right over it though so no one noticed. LoL!!!

Yeah so I practically waddled out I was so stuffed. We all had a great night and I am a tiny bit drunk but that only makes me more hungry lol! I wish I could but I honestly couldn't manage another thing so I went home after and relaxed on the sofa for the last couple of hours. I've just eaten my chocolate brownie and now my appetite is back!!! Lol! So I'm thinking of making a sandwich. And I think I will, I want ham and salad with mayonaise. I hope I have enough for 4 sandwiches. I usually have 4 but I can still feel some of the Chinese in there so it's going to be hard to eat 4. I'll do it though, I can eat loads! Lol.

It's my hope that someday I can eat all day without stopping to wait for more room. I'm almost that good now, but I have lots more eating to do. Better get on with it.

Bubi..........

No comments: