Saturday, April 15, 2006

So Fucking Full

I'm so fucking full right now, I can barely breathe. Mum made noodles and chicken in black bean sauce for lunch, but I had already been out for lunch. I had my McDonald's usual before I came home and mum had dinner ready. It was so good I sat down and ate 3 portions and then she brought out strawberry sponge cake and she gave me an absoloutly HUGE portion swimming in custard. When it plopped down into the bowl I was nearly sick, I was just so stuffed that the thought of eating it made me want to vomit.

I had a problem, you see, my mum said I can eat as much as I want out of what she cooks for me but I'm not allowed to eat anything she hasn't cooked, she think's that'll be healthier for me. And since I could normally eat 6 portions and still pack away some sponge cake I didn't want to act suspicious. Plus being so stuffed was turning me on. I'd undone my jeans and was rubbing my stomach under the table.

I belched, took the spoon and started eating.

I swear I almost burst :P

I was finding it hard to breathe or move and my belly was really, really uncomfortable. It hurt like fuck and I couldn't get into a comfortable position. I waddled upstairs after a while and crashed onto bed where I've had a sleep for a few hours. I'm just surfing the net now, I still haven't done your emails sorry, but I'll do them soon, I did promise after all :P

So I'm just going to lounge around and have this cake that I baked this morning (I made a cake and managed not to eat any yet lol, which is unlike me). It looks so delicious, it's chocolate, 4 layers with cream in between and a layer of chocolate icing on top. It's massive as well, the cook book said 4,500 calories (serves 8-10 ppl) but I used extra everything to make it extra delicious lol. I'm not sure I can eat the whole thing tonight but I'll give it a shot!!

Bubi for now. Hugs and xx's

Ali

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy day.

This is why I think you're a natural fat girl. You love to eat, you love to stuff yourself, you love the feeling of whole dinners sitting snugly in your belly. Tell your mother she has no business trying to make you change your ways. This is who you are. You should eat whatever you want, whenever you want, and as much as you want. And if she tells you you're too fat, just pat your belly and say "No such thing."

Go on, eat that cake. Eat the whole cake. You know you want to.