Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Eggs

Hi all,

Well, not all, apparently I only have 1 reader but whatever, I write this for myself anyway.

I decided to take the job, and so far I don't regret it. She just took over the business so I have to start on Thursday. I'm supposed to give 3 weeks notice but thankfully as I work on checkouts they can replace me right away so I'm just leaving right away. The only sad part was handing in my locker key, because I've never had a locker and I really liked it lol :P I'll still be seeing the friends I've made from time to time too.

I don't have to worry about uniform anymore but when I was 15 stone I could still get into some nice size 18s, so I could shop nearly anywhere, but now I'm back into some of my old fat clothes from a year ago. I'm going shopping soon. Think I'm size 20 atm.

The car mum got me is a little red Fiesta. It's quite old but it runs really well, even uphill in the cold lol. The guy she got it from wanted £350 but she complained that it hadn't moved in 6 months, the tyres were almost flat and the window on the passengers side jams half way down so he called it £300. Other than that (and we took it to the garage to do the tyres and fill it up) it's perfect.

Yesterday the easter egg sale started. I didn't have work until 5 and I'd had a big breakfast, so I went into town in the afternoon and had a double cheeseburger and a mc chicken sandwich, fries, a muffin and a banana milkshake, then went to the supermarket. I got 6 easter eggs, all my favourites. Mini eggs, cream egg, mars, snickers, flake and chocolate orange. While I was there I also wanted creamcakes, so I got a pack of 4 mixed ones, a pack of 4 eclairs, some custard donuts and some chocolate filled donuts.

I still haven't weighed myself but I think I'm getting pretty fat again. I don't have any intention of staying in a certain weight area really, I think 25 stone would be my realistic limit but the idea of being 30+ stone is a major turn on. I think that as long as I can do my job and live my life without any issues I'm just going to keep eating. I don't care what my mum thinks, she's pretty much to blame for me being fat in the first place and she never set a good example. Sarah's always liked being the 'skinny one' and no one I've ever wanted to be with has seen my weight as an issue.

Sometimes I fantasise that I'm 1000lbs and I'm stuck down to my bed. My feeder continually brings me food and makes me eat, no matter if my stomach is about to burst. I eat the best foods all day long and never have to do anything. It's a simple fantasy I guess but one that I'll hopefully always keep that way lol :P don't think I could live with it to be honest.

Its a turn on to know that having the car is going to make me fatter and fatter. No more walking, no more excersise, no more having to walk miles and get a bus to have fast food. Just get in the car, go through a drive through, park up, stuff my face, repeat. I just know I'm going to be doing that all the time. Plus my new job is a desk job (mostly), I mean, how perfect is that. No matter how much fatter I get it's not going to get in the way of me putting boxes on shelves lol :P plus I can have snacks all day long and I'll have a whole hour for lunch :)

Anyway I need to go get ready for work and have some more breakfast. Email me bitches! I get bored sometimes and like to check my email on my phone.

Bubi for now, lots of love,

Ali x x X X x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still read it!