Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Birthday

Hi all,

It was my birthday on Saturday and to celebrate and because I got piles of cash from family and work, Sarah and I went out. I called a friend from work who agreed to come meet us.

Her name is Amiee (I think she spells it that way, but her locker says 'Amy'), she works on checkouts with me some days. We always get on well and chat lots. She's about the same size as me, maybe a bit bigger, I guess 16 to 17 stone. The thin pretty blondes who work with us avoid both of us so we got talking lol.

As for Sarah, she's gotten pretty fat in my opinion, she won't weigh herself but I reckon she's about 13 or 14 stone, maybe more.

Thought I'd better mention weights as you'd only want to know lol.

We all met up in Sarah's local and started on tequila shots. I had 2 and felt pretty smashed so moved to Corona. We drank and chatted and as I got hungrier I moved the subject on. I said, as I was birthday girl that I wanted a fat chick's night out. Which, unlike a thin chick's night out involves large amounts of fast food. Now that we were all a bit drunk and they'd been strangled by diets for days it was easy enough to pursuade them that Chinese was the place to go. I even got Amiee to give up her diet for the night. but Sarah refused. I said I was paying for everything so they should both pig out.

I tried to explain how liberating and fulfiling it is to stuff yourself full without feeling guilty but Sarah was having none of it. Amiee on the other hand ate pretty well lol.

I ended up too drunk to remember the rest of the night to be honest. I woke up on Sarah's sofa, a pizza box on the floor, her dog sniffing and licking it. Amiee had gone back home but apparently we'd stayed out drinking until about 2 and by the look of my purse I didn't stop eating either lol. I felt sick most of the sunday but had that and monday off too so it was alright.

I really like Amiee in an odd kind of way. She sorta turns me on. I saw her getting changed in the locker room and her boobs are enormous, her belly folds over in the middle where her waistline always goes. It makes me feel a little horny, especially when I see her waddling and getting out of breath on the stairs at work. I'm not a lesbian, I've had such satisfying sex with my ex that I don't think I could be. And it's too fashionable to be bi these days lol :P Maybe it's just the things that remind me of me, I don't know. Only thing is that I think I tried to kiss her lol :S But I can't remember much, just that we were talking about sex or something and I remember being in close.

If I did I hope it doesn't matter. It wouldn't be a first for me anyway lol ;P I read through my old posts and remembered back to that week I spent with Jess. I haven't seen her much but we stay in contact on facebook and msn (no you can't have them) but my yahoo is still zitsandsprinkles@yahoo.co.uk.

Thinking of previous posts I've decided to delete all the posts that I didn't write myself. The whole incident was creepy, however if you want to read them again they'll be saved as a blog on my myspace page (which I haven't made yet but will soon).

Anyway I neeeeed to eat. My tummy is growling so I'd better go feed it something. There's pasta in the fridge but I doubt that'll be enough ;P

Bubi for now, hugs and xx's

Ali x x x x x

No comments: