Wednesday, March 12, 2008

oh btw

Just thought I'd mention this before I start on my bottle of Chardonnay, I was on my lunch break yesterday when mum phoned and asked how I was getting on. She said I should be careful about not getting back into my old ways, especially after loosing so much weight. I had a pork pie in my mouth at the time and a pack of two donuts on the table in front of me. And to top that off I'd broken the clip on my work skirt (I may need to ask for a new one). So I said to her that I was eating healthily, but I might have gained a few pounds. She said not to worry just to keep eating well and trying to take walks.

After she'd hung up I laughed and went down to get a pack of 4 eclairs (even though I only had 5 minutes left of my break) then stuffed them down quickly in the bathroom, just to remind myself who's boss. My belly ached and I went back down to work with a swollen tummy, which got in the way a little lol :P

Bubi for now, gonna have my wine! Ali x x x x x

No comments: