Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Little drunk :)

Hi all (well, anyone),


I've been living on my own for a couple of weeks now and it's been amazing!!! I'm sorry I'm not updating much, I'd like to update all the time but I can't much. I'm drunk so this is gonna be short and sweet.

I am FUCKING FULL!!! YYEASS!!! My poor tummy is fucking huge! I've been pigging out for days and stuffing my face with fast food and cream cakes! (just like the good old days lol :P) I just felt like postinf right now because I've been drinking and then went to the kebab place AND the pizza place right after so my binge was worth noting. I had a 1/2 pound cheeseburger and chips, a chicken wrap, a box of popcorn chicken, garlic bread and a 12" pizza with the works!!!

I must be gaining a little weight because my clothes are very tignt right now but I've not weighted so I don't know!

sorry this is all a little random, I'm going to keep eating until I could puke tonight. You have no idea how good that feels after such a starving few months!

Love! Hugs and xx's, Ali x x X X x xXx x X X x x

No comments: